Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 In Full Effect!

I can't believe it's been over a year since I last posted on here. Life has been kind of crazy! I've been working full time as a corporate graphic designer and part time as a freelance designer and blogger. I feel very fortunate to be able to do the things I'm doing...though I'm not quite sure why I'm able to. Granted I've done a lot of hard work with exercising, eating well, staying hydrated and taking my meds (and the hard work is constant)...I don't know why. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled and I'm certainly not looking this gift horse in the mouth, but it boggles the mind why some of us get better and so many of us don't. That's not to say I'm cured or anything...I definitely have rough days still, but I'm able to get through them (upright for the most part) and I'm so thankful for that.

All that said...how are YOU doing? I'm wondering how others are. If anyone is getting better, finding new/better treatments, found any great docs lately...anything.

Comment on here and let me know how you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment