Monday, September 21, 2009

An Answer...

After all this, I have finally been referred to a great doctor who is not only willing to help, but wants to help and has taken the initiative to put me in touch with one of her colleagues at Stanford...an Electrophysiologist. I was referred to her by my wife's co-worker. I had my first appointment with her one week ago and she already has me set up to be seen at Stanford. She believes that I have a conduction issue with my heart...after reviewing my holter report and echocardiogram she feels that further cardiac evaluation is necessary. This was something that should have been caught by the cardiologist, but was overlooked because of my age. I am hoping that after being seen at Stanford, we will have more answers and I can be on my way back to getting healthy. Thank you Dr. Grellet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment